Resources For Educators/Learners
- The National Association of Self-Instructional Language Programs (NASILP) can help you establish a less commonly taught language program at your institution.
- The International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT) is a professional organization that provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into the foreign language classroom.
- The Computer-Assisted Language Instruction Consortium(CALICO) is devoted to research and development of technology in second language acquisition.
- The American Association of Teachers of Turkic Languages(AATT) is an organization of individuals interested in the languages and literatures of the Turks.
- The Kurdish Studies Network (KSN) is a global research network for researchers and scholars working in Kurdish Studies.
- The American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages (AATSEEL) exists to advance the study and promote the teaching of Slavic and East European languages, literatures, and cultures on all educational levels, elementary through graduate school.
- The National Council of Less Commonly Taught Languages (NCOLCTL) is an organization that represents the less commonly taught languages (LCTLs) in the United States.